June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!


To the “fathers” in my life! How blessed I feel to have you. So many hours spent playing, loving, listening and caring for me and for my children. My only hope is that the sacrifices you make for your family will never go unnoticed. May you see your constant efforts bless the lives of all those you love. That your legacy may live on forever; blessing your children, your grandchildren, and their children. I appreciate all that you do and love you all so much! Happy Fathers Day!

3 comments:

  1. It's about time! So glad your blogging again and so glad for dads!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!!! I finally found you. I am so sorry I might be the worst friend around. Life has been so crazy over here. Normally summers are so chill. Definetly not this one. We NEED to get together. We miss you all so much. Olivia is a doll. I cannot wait to hold her and get out my baby fever. Cute Blog!!

    Love
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie!!! Holy cow, it's been way too long! Your family is adorable, you're a baby making machine! We need to catch up. I am just figuring out this whole blogging thing and I'm so glad i found you!

    ReplyDelete