June 18, 2009

Olivia's Blessing

On Sunday June, 6th we blessed Olivia. It was such a great day! Colyn's parents came down for the event and it was their first time meeting Livi, so it made it much more special. My husband gave her such a beautiful blessing and I felt so lucky to be her mommy. After that we all came back to our house for lunch and to hang out. I should appologize to all that had to witness my tantrum when my sandwich went missing. Can I say B.R.A.T! A special thanks to my sister Julie who bought Livi's blessing dress and Jessie Thompson who made her headband. Both were so cute! We unfortunatly forgot to get a family picture but here are some pics of our Livi.



4 comments:

  1. Yea, I'm so glad you're doing a blog again. Let's try to make it go longer than two posts...Okay!!!:) Malia will be so happy to see pics of your kids. Little Livi is a doll and I just want to hold and snuggle her. Oh how I need to meet her! Hope you guys are doing well. Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cass she is so beautiful!! I am so proud of you!! You finally are doing a blog, YAY!!! haha I love you Cass, and I love all of our random texts to eachother. Your such a sweet sister in law!! Love you tons!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Livi is such a sweet baby and looks adorable in her blessing dress. Ah, what fun to dress a girl! I'm glad you started a blog so we can keep up on your adventures - you know because we live so far away;)

    Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cassie, she is SO precious ! I think this is the first picture I have seen of her. She looks SO much like Colyn. But in a feminine way, of course : ) You have such a beautiful family. Keep popping them out sister !

    ReplyDelete