May 12, 2010

Family Get-Together!

Well, I wasn't actually there but wanted to post
this one for memory's sake. Mostly because this happens once in
a great while, and it will probably be a while before it
ever happens again. Colyn had a lot of fun getting together with
all of his siblings for the weekend.
I can say for all of us that married into this family what an
awesome family the Macdonald's are.
It is not very often that you find a family with this many siblings
that are all so close and love each other the way this group does.
I am thankful to be a part of it!

1 comment:

  1. I lOVE this post!! Cass that was such a special time. I am SOOO glad Colyn came. I love him so much! I love talking to you on the phone and how you make sure to check in on me :) I love you Cass! And I must say I'm rockin that gun!! haha I look forward to seeing you and all your adorable kids!! I'm so excited Gracie got babtized! Tell her I love her. xoxo
    --Jolayne

    ReplyDelete