June 2, 2010

Camping!

We went camping this last weekend. It was the first of many
trips up north that we usually take in the summer.
The kids had a good time as usual. They love being
outdoors and riding their quads! It makes
me happy that we have something that we all love to
do as a family.

Jaxon riding his quad! Everyone always comments on how
talented this boy is on a four wheeler. He has always been way
too brave on one in my opinion. I remember back when we
first moved into our house he would go across the street into
the plot of dirt and ride while I sat in my driveway watching. He
would put his knees up on the seat and stick his leg out like he
was flying, and spin broadies (sp?) when he was a three year
old. It has always made me nervous. He just recently discovered
dirt bikes. His first time on one he found a dirt mound and started
launching himself off of it to jump. Well everyone
knows that if they're too brave they will wind up hurt.
Low and behold, he crashed 2 times on this trip.
Luckily no broken bones just an insanly bad bruise.
I told Colyn he wont be getting back on until we invest
in a whole get-up of protective gear. The kid is too much
like his dad, I cant believe he would even want to get back on!
Conner is also getting really good on a quad!
Much more timid than Jaxon, thank goodness!
Gracie just hangin' out! She drove Olivia around in circles
in the Ranger almost the entire trip. She is such a good sister!
Conner and Jax buckling up for a ride! They love the Ranger rides,
Jaxon still hasn't gotten over it being pink but he still
loves it deep down! I know it!!!
This is the way Olivia looked pretty much the entire time!
Sometimes worse. She really loved spending her time in the dirt.
Giving her typical dirty look!

No comments:

Post a Comment