July 16, 2010

Legoland

We recently went on a trip to Huntington Beach! It was a blast.
Nice weather, family (Travis and Nat were also there + Jolayne),
the beach, and did I mention nice weather. Today I think that anything
under 100 F would be classified as nice, and I wish I would have
appreciated it more. While we were there we went to Legoland.
My boys were over the top excited about it! We went on a Monday,
and it really payed off. There weren't very many people and the
weather was beautiful in the high 60s! Bliss!!! Much to my suprise
Gracie, Jaxon and Conner were tall enough to go on every ride except one.
Conner was too short! He was very upset. I told him he needed to eat
all of his food so he could grow really tall and be able to go on it next
time we came. It worked for a day. We got there 20 minutes prior to it
opening and left as they were closing the gates. Gotta get our moneys worth,
even if it puts you in a bad mood right? It was a little much for
Olivia but she managed! We had a lot of fun and the kids loved it too.
Im thankful I can do fun things like this with my family!!!!


Outside of Legoland bright and
early. Jaxons really pumped

They had this great station for the kids to stop off and build lego cars.
They give you the wheels at the entrance and you design a car.
The coolest part is that you get to race your car to see how
fast it is on one of the fancy pinewood derby tracks. I think
we were there for close to 2 hours. Jaxon just kept going and going!

This ride obviously wasn't as scary as it looks judging by the expression
on my face. I really need to get out more!

He looks like he is trying to be cool, but he was telling me
how many times she had splashed him. He had to go
with all the kids one at a time because it was a water ride.
He went with Conner first then Jaxon without getting wet.
Gracie had a good time getting him soaked!

She is too pretty!

This is how Liv passed the time that day.
I dont know who she thought she was talking to on her
Lego phone but she was very entertained

She is oooey gooey deliciousness if you ask me!

Thats right! Conner passed his driving test!
The roads are now officially unsafe

Jaxon driving a boat

Worst ride ever!!!!!! That post deserves its own, soon to come.

I really want to know where the boy in seat 6 gets his
excitment for life, and if he could give me some of it!
He was hysterical to watch!

At the end of the day, we were tired and achy and ready to go home


1 comment:

  1. Too much FUN!!! Now I'm seeing all the fun I missed out on at legoland! The pictures of Livi are to die for! Love them. All the kids are so dang cute! I miss all you guys. Thanks so much for inviting me to California!

    ReplyDelete