July 15, 2010

Legoland.....Day 2

The 2nd day back to Legoland didn't start off very well.
Conner rubbed sunscreen into his eyes with 30 minutes left in the car.
That being said you can imagine what we all had to endure for a grueling half an hour!
I have to admit I had forgotten how bad this burns your
eyes so my sympathies weren't what they should have been.
Later that day I got it in my eyes. Karma! So Bad, I had to wash
my eyes out in the sink of a public restroom.
No pink eye. Lesson Learned! Needless to say we had a lot of fun
at the new water park there and Sea Life Aquarium.
No pictures were taken at the water park because I was
temporarily blind!


First picture of the Day!!!! Conners still at it...poor kid!

Looking into the Aquarium of sharks and Rays
from below. It was pretty cool!

Frightening! Even with a thick wall of glass between me
and my 2nd greatest fear (1st being a Cockroach) I still
hear the Jaws theme playing in my mind.

Cute Kids! I must say!

Ummm! This is the only picture we got of Olivia
smiling for the camera that day so Enjoy!
She sure is cute

And that is why I do not casually wade through the ocean!
For all of you who do, chances are your foot has
brushed along a very big, very gross slug!

What if Conners nose really looked like that! HAHA

She lost her patience pretty quick!

I had to change the color of this photo to make
my legs a bit darker. It seriously would risk a possible burn
to the cornea.


2 comments:

  1. Cassie this is the best blog. You make me want to go to Leggo Land. We have never been there. I love my boys with their Hats on backwards. That is how I always remember Colyn. We sure miss you all. The blog really helps me to not feel like we are missing so much. Olivia is so big. Tell those kids I need some new art work for my walls. Love Grandma Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great trip!! Your kids are all growing up so fast... Little Olivia is a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete